1. First up, Harry Belafonte. Besides being one of the first heartthrobs of color in mainstream Hollywood, he has led one of the most profound, meaningful lives in entertainment history. This only makes him more appealing.
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a personal favorite of mine. He has boyish charm and his style is a great blend of throwback and contemporary. He can sing, he can act, and he is adorable.
3. James Dean is one of the quintessential examples of young, hot Hollywood. He was meek and mysterious, which only made him more alluring. It is no surprise that he still captivates film fans today.
4. Our Fresh Prince has come a long way, hasn't he? And he still looks good.
5. Another favorite of mine. Marlon Brando is probably the hottest actor of all time (in my opinion, and BEFORE he got old). He was the master of charisma. He did what he wanted, when he wanted to do it. Ladies (and some men) love that.
6. Oh my goodness, Ryan Gosling, you are everything. And you were in my favorite film this year. Thank you.
7. I wanted to just put "The Whole Cast of Inception." Tom Hardy is a HUNK. I also appreciate that he doesn't mind looking hideous for roles, as we will soon see in The Dark Knight.
8. The Idris Elba thirst is real, y'all. What an attractive bloke. I know women that would break every commandment to be with him. And key word: women (not girls). Because he is such a MAN.
9. Refer to the #8 comment for Jon Hamm as well, but imagine more white women involved.
10. Paul Newman was so beautiful, he was only getting BETTER looking, up until his 70s. He was so damn cool. Actors like him are the reason why people even want to be in this business. He made everything look good.
I wanted to keep this short and sweet to let the pictures do the talking. I want to take this time to give others honorable mention (George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Leo DiCaprio, Jay Hernandez) but there are just too many.
Until next time!