Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome!

And here we are.  The time has come for me to join millions of bloggers and send my cinephile thoughts of small importance into the e-world with hopes of feedback and general movie conversation.  I've decided that this blog will be posts of lists: ten films or aspects of film dedicated to different subjects (never in ranking order).  I'll have lists of actors, directors, costume designers, genres, and much more.  These lists will be my personal favorites, which is no attempt to list the ten greatest anything of all time.  I am not that pretentious...on this blog.

I spend about 76% of my day thinking about cinema and making these lists in my head anyway, so it's about time I get it in text.  I'm a film student, so I hope to learn from anyone who will pay this humble blog attention, and maybe along the way I can show others a thing or two.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment